Whether you're hearing noises when changing gears, or something just doesn’t feel right, our highly trained technicians will conduct a comprehensive check of your clutch system to put your mind at rest.
If you do need clutch repairs, we'll always give you a full quote before we start work. We'll even show you the problem part before we fix it. We only use top-quality original specification parts and all work is guaranteed.
How do I know if I might need a new clutch?
- You can rev the engine, but your car barely increases in speed
- Engine rev climbs and falls randomly
- Changing gears can be difficult
- The clutch may seem to 'slip' causing a loss of acceleration, or a complete loss of drive
- There's a rattling or grinding sound when you change gears
How long does the clutch fitting service take?
Please allow an hour for our free clutch check. We may be able to fit a replacement clutch on the same day if you need one.
How much does clutch replacement cost?
The cost of clutch replacement varies depending on the nature of the problem and the model of car. Our expert fitters will let you know what we need to do and how much it will cost before we start the work.